L.I.F.T. (Love, Integrity, Family and Truth)
1 Corinthians 9:22 – To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
FAITH & DOCTRINE
All Nations Church strives to have a culture that promotes love, encouragement, fellowship, and growth. Everyday faith is an ethos encouraged by All Nations Church to help us remain inspired and engaged in Bible-based practices, so that we may remain grounded in our relationship with the Lord and with each other.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
We are a Full Gospel Church that believes the Bible (both old and new testament) to be the inspired Word of God. We believe that it is the only rule of faith and practice; and is a divine guide to everyday living, as relevant to men’s lives today.
We believe that salvation comes only through the Lord Jesus Christ. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary; and that Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; ascended to heaven and today is at the right hand of the Father as our Intercessor.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory and that repentance is required by God and is necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
Romans 3:23, Acts 3:19
- Speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness is God’s standard of living for His people. I Thessalonians 4:7, Hebrews 12:14
- The Final Judgement of the living and dead and the final establishment of a new heaven and earth wherein righteousness dwelleth. Matthew 16:27, Revelations 21:1
- Divine healing is available through atonement. Isaiah 53:5 &Jesus is God incarnated in the flesh. John 1:1-2, 14
- The Lord’s Supper should be commemorated. I Corinthians 1:24-25
- Water baptism by immersion must be in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. Acts 2:38 & The Resurrection and Rapture of the true church of God is imminent. I Thessalonians 4:16